10. Each session, your GM tries out a new set of rules on you only to
throw them out for the next session.
9. Your GM has a very ragged die he uses only when you have to fight
dragons, demons, or demigods.
8. There are so many GM screens that a new building has erected in the
7. Your non-creative GM has to read word for word from the module,
unless of course the module came from this month's issue of Plaything.
6. For realism, the GM throws the hit dice at the players to see if the
blow hits its intended target.
5. There is always this one reoccurring, intelligent NPC that has more
magical items, more money, more hit points, more strength, more sex, and
more fun than any other the other characters. And that character turns
out to be a pixie you could squash between your pinkies.
4. Your characters start the adventure in a pub, bar, inn, or tavern,
and they meet each other in a brawl and somehow become friends for life.
3. Your GM has the habit of ordering a pizza and chowing down without
giving you any, and then making reference to your character as a slab of
pepperoni as your character is torn limb from limb and is eaten.
2. For some reason, your Game Master's house rules include cleaning the
toilet and washing the dishes.
1. You always have to generate a new character at the beginning of the
next adventure session.